- All the articles/contents published on trendingcar.com have been uniquely written by respected authors. Based on information found on the internet from various sources like material, news, videos, etc., articles are written after thorough research. In some cases, the information mentioned in the contents may vary as they may have been published a long time back. Hence, we request you to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to change/update the content.
- We reserved right to change the content, delete the content, delete the pages and information on this website anytime.
- We believe the content presented here cannot be 100% accurate as well correct. It could vary from another source of information.
- The images, shown in the article/content, contain the ownership of trendingcar.com. The images, which are from third-party, are given credit passes to individual ownership. Images are used merely for the reference purpose.
- If you have the ownership of the Images and do not want to let us use them; kindly email us at email@example.com to remove the same.
Commenting and inquiry form fill up Policy
- Make your contact details available to trendingcar.com partners, you may be contacted by trendingcar.com partners through email, telephone and SMS, if you do not wish to be contacted, you may click on unsubscribe link on the email.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from trendingcar.com or any of its partner websites.
Like many other Web sites, trendingcar.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to trendingcar.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
trendingcar.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. trendingcar.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that trendingcar.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.