Here are the first pictures of what Tata Motors has said to be the first launch from Tamo. Tamo will be defining Tata Motors’ future mobility solutions, which it calls ‘FutuReady’. In the ongoing Geneva Motor Show, finally the covers were lifted from the all new Tata Tamo Racemo. Soon the production will start and ten it will be launched in the market.
Tamo Racemo Launch Date in India
- Launch Date Mid 2018
Tata Tamo Racemo Price in India
- Price Rs 25 Lakh
- This will be Tata Motors’ halo model and only 250 units will be manufactured.
Tata Tamo Racemo Dimensions
- Overall Length 3835 mm
- Max. Width 1810 mm
- Overall Height 1208 mm
- Wheel Base 2430 mm
- Ground Clearance 165 mm
- Fuel Tank capacity 40 Ltrs
Tata Tamo Racemo Specifications
- Engine 1.2-litre, 4-Cylinder, Turbocharged
- Max. Power 190 PS at 6,500 RPM
- Peak Torque 210 Nm at 2,500 RPM
- Kerb Weight ~ 800 KGs
- Power to Weight 225 BHP per Tonne
As of now, complete specifications are not clear. But what is listed above are expected to be very much there in this new Tamo Racemo. Also, it is being said that Carbon-fibre will be used for production in order to keep prices under check. We can expect Tata to make ample use of a mixture of composite plastics and aluminum.
Tata Tamo Racemo – Exterior & Interior Design
- The design of Racemo is said to be a modern-day interpretation of the Opel Speedster. According to Tata Motors, the Racemo is “a stunning looking car for the money”. While Tata’s design team worked on its design, the chassis comes from the house of Marcello Gandini.
- This one is surely the sportiest and most attractive car from Tata Motors. This one surely has got the looks of typical sports car. It has a very flamboyant and dramatic look and the doors are surely adding to the visual flair.
- Multi-tone Gray-White-Red color theme and the minimalistic approach from Tata’s design team is commendable.
Tata Tamo Racemo Specs
- Engine 1.2 L 3-Cyl Petrol, Turbo-Charged, Intercooled, 4 Valves/Cylinder
- Max. Power 190 PS @ 6500 RPM
- Peak Torque 210 Nm @ 2500 RPM
- Transmission 6-speed AMT with Paddle Shifts
- Suspension Independent, Double wishbone, Antiroll bar (Front)
- Independent, Double wishbone, Stabilizer link (Rear)
- Brakes Disc (Front) Disc (Rear)
- ABS with EBD Yes
- Airbags 2 (Driver + Passenger)