Indore is a city which has been famous and well-known for the yummy and delicious food at the Sarafa Bazar street food. It is situated in the center of our India map and is popular for Rajwada palace and Lal Baag Palace. Indore has achieved the top clean of India award for consecutive years and is going to win again this award for the third time.
Let’s See Some Details About RTO Indore and Functioning of RTO Indore
There are 20 RTO in Madhya Pradesh that comes under the transport department and Indore RTO is one of them. This RTO functions under the India Motor Vehicles under the section of 1988 Section 213. The whole department is handled by the transport commissioner.
Below Are Some Functions of RTO Indore
- Collection of road taxes
- Insurance of learner’s license
- Issue permanent license
- Insurance of permanent registration card
- Insurance of temporary registration card
- Insurance of fitness certificate to commercial vehicles
- Permits for radio taxis/carriage/tourist vehicles
- Insurance of duplicate registration card
- Maintaining road safety measures
- Transfer of vehicle ownership
- Conducting driving tests
- Implementing pollution control measures
The Contact Details of RTO Indore Are Defined As
|RTO Name||RTO Code||RTO Address||RTO Contact Details|
|RTO Indore||MP- 09||Nayta Mundla, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020||0731-2287256|
Process of Registering a Vehicle in Indore and Required Documents for It –
The 1988 act of the Motor Vehicles has made it a mandatory thing to register your vehicle for driving them on the roads of Indore. You can register your vehicle by filling an application form by applying through your city or state RTO with the required documents. The new registration card is the smart card that has all the details like date of registration, place of registration, and vehicle model and more such information.
Before you register your new vehicle in your city, you need to submit some important documents. All these steps come under the process of registering a vehicle in Indore. Drive your vehicle safely by following all the rules and regulations of the RTO center.
Below Is the List of Documents Which Are Required While Registering Your New Vehicle
- Form 21/sale certificate acquired from the vehicle seller
- Duly filled form 20/ having a chassis number and vehicle engine mark
- Form 22/road worthiness certificate which is provided by the vehicle manufacturer
- Self-attested copy of vehicle insurance document
- Self-attested address proof for registering the vehicle
- Form 34/ given by the financier if the vehicle has been purchase by taking the loan
- Application one-time road tax
- Applicable registration fee
- PAN card and Form 60 and 61
- Manufacturer Invoice
Let’s See the Validity Period of the Registration Card in Indore City
- The certificate of registration is valid all over the country
- For private vehicles, the validity of registration card is issued for 15 years.
- The issued registration validity can be renewed for the next 5 years.
- For all types of commercial vehicles, the validity of registration card is issued for the period of 2 years.
- After that, you can avail a fitness certificate that too every year from the RTO Indore.
- The driving license which has been issued for the transport vehicle will be valid for 3 years.
Here Is the List of Documents Which Are Required for Registering a Temporary Vehicle
- Form 21/ sales certificate acquired from the dealer
- Legal insurance document
- Approved designs from the STA for trailer and semi trailer vehicle
- Form 22/ road worthiness certificate acquired from the vehicle manufacturers
- PUC (Pollution Under Control) certificate
- Form 21/ original sales certificate from the right authorities if the vehicle belongs to ex-army
- Form 22A received from the body-builder of the vehicle
- Original address proof of the vehicle owner
- If your vehicle is an imported vehicle in that case a clearance certificate is from the custom is needed
- Valid tax given by the state government of Madhya Pradesh
Change of Address in a RC in Indore
You can add a new address in the registration certificate whenever it is required. You will need to submit some of the important documents in the RTO Indore for changing the address or adding a new address in your registration certificate.
- Original certificate of registration
- Duly filled form 33
- Attested copy of original vehicle insurance policy
- Required registration fees
- Attested copy of original PUC certificate
- Attested copy of the address proof of the vehicle owner
- Attested copies of PAN card or Form 60 and 61
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the financer if you had bought the vehicle on loan
The whole process of registering your vehicle in Indore is very simple; it’s just that, you need to follow every defined step to get success. Whatever is your state or city, you must follow the RTO rules for driving your vehicle safely and tension free having all the documents. You just need to follow a systematic approach before you start driving your vehicle as registering your vehicle in the RTO is an idea and valid process that must be followed by each and every citizen of our country. We should obey all the legal steps to keep the dignity of our country and make it a perfect city to live in peace. Everyone should take this responsibility of registering their vehicle in the RTO department and maintain the dignity of our country. Obey the legal transport rules and drive tension free on the roads of Indore city.