The one of the most popular hatchback car in India is Maruti Suzuki Swift since it was first launched in 2005, it has received a very high acclamation from all critics and became the favourite car.
There are many reasons why the Maruti Suzuki Swift has gained such a high appreciation and reputation. Here are the reasons why you should consider Maruti Suzuki Swift as best in hatchback segment:
1) Mileage: The Maruti Suzuki Swift has a class-leading mileage of 22 kmpl and 28.4 kmpl, for the petrol and diesel variants respectively. Mileage figures of Maruti Suzuki Swift are more than the Ciaz which is a smart hybrid car with increased fuel efficiency.
2) Resale Value: The resale value of Maruti Suzuki Swift is very big, within the best condition it is nearly 84% of its original price after 2.5 years, and for 65% of the original price after 5 years, there is a high demand for the car in the resale markets.
3) Service And Spare Parts Availability: There are mechanics all over the country who can provide you assistance for your car if you need, anywhere when you are travelling. The spare parts of Maruti Suzuki Swift are easily available in all over the country
4) Features: With the advancement of technology Maruti Suzuki Swift is coming with all the new features such as the touchscreen infotainment system with voice command, ABS with EBD, airbags, steering mounted controls, auto headlamps with LED Projector Lamps, and LED Daytime Running Lamps.
5) Easy Modifications: Maruti Suzuki Swift is quite easy to modify, as it accepts the design very clearly and changes done on the car looks adorable.