2017 Nissan Terrano, the facelifted version of the compact SUV from Nissan India, went on sale yesterday in India with starting price at ₹ 9.99 lakh. In the facelifted version you will see some minor design updates and a number of new features, the Nissan Terrano facelift is also available in new Sandstone Brown color. While the powertrain options remain same, many changes are made in the 2017 Nissan Terrano and below are 5 things that you must know.
- Looks wise, the 2017 Nissan Terrano facelift is very much same as the older version apart from some minor cosmetic additions. The face of the car has got significant updates like a restyled grille with a new chrome element on both sides. The headlamps also got a new updated look and now there are LED daytime running lights too. The front bumper has also been redesigned and now you get slightly larger fog lamps in chrome surrounds.
- The 2017 Nissan Terrano facelift interior is also more stylish looking with black and brown dual tone interior along with new leather or fabric upholstery, depending on the variant. It has also got a much-needed drive-side armrest along with center armrest for the rear seat with cup holders. For power buttons illuminated buttons are also added.
- According to Nissan the 2017 Terrano facelift has got 22 new features which includes some important additions like- a touchscreen infotainment system, electrically operable ORVMs with integrated turn signal, the new Sandstone brown color and small additions like the chrome finishes emergency brake lever.
- The equipment list is also upgraded as now the Terrano has got updated steering wheel with mounted controls for telephony and audio. The design of the dashboard is same but now there is a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and voice recognition taken from the facelifted Renault Duster.
- As far as the safety features are concerned, the Terrano Facelfit has got dual front airbags on all variants. Similarly, ABS with EBD is offered in all variants above the base trim whereas, electronic stability programme (ESP) is offered only with the top-of-the-line XVD PRE variant with the automated manual transmission (AMT) unit.
Also Read: Top Interesting Things About Honda WR-V