Narendra Modi’s car
Narendra Modi, India’s PM’s official car is- the
BMW 7 Series 760 Li Security Edition
. Narendra Modi, long used the Mahindra Scorpio before making 7 Race Course Road his home.
The 6.0-liter V12 engine, powers the BMW 760Li Security Edition.
A 6.0-liter twelve-cylinder engine delivers 544 hp at 5,250 rpm and 750 Nm of torque at 1,500 rpm and uses an 8-speed automatic transmission. This BMW 760Li Security Edition accelerates from 0-100 km/h in 6.2 seconds and reaches a top-speed of 210 km/h.
Narendra Modi car number
Narendra Modi’s official car the BMW 7 Series 760 Li Security Edition’s number is: GJ56 IN2002
Narendra Modi car security
BMW 7 Series 760Li Security Edition is the most protected vehicle in the country. It can survive attacks from:
- Explosive devices including bombs and missiles
- Rifles from most automatic weapons including AK47 and handguns up to calibre .44 Magnum.
- On-board fire-fighting system, an emergency exit and an emergency fresh-air system.
- The car can run on 20 inch Bullet proof alloys with Run flat tyes for many hundred kms and give oxygen supply to secure occupant in case of gas attacks
- It also has armour plates beneath to withstand mines and bombs
- Add on to safety is self-sealing fuel tank to prevent any explosion in fuel tank
Narendra Modi car price
The BMW 7 Series 760 Li costs Rs. 2 Crore, but with so many modifications and security features this security edition’s estimated price is Rs. 8-10 Crore (estimated at 1.5 Million Dollar).