Are you actively searching for the topmost fuel-efficient petrol car? Now stop, this article is written for you.
The lower expense and relatively better dimensions of refinement, noise vibration and hardness set high preferences for a petrol car over a diesel car in this article, we have collected a proper list of India’s top ten petrol cars which offer the mileage too (top to low).
1) Renault Kwid: Renault shares the 0.8-litre engine as the Redigo, and the same ARAI certified fuel efficiency data. The starting price of this car is Rs 2.66 lakh in Indian showrooms and It returns 25.17 km/l which is almost similar to Redi Go.
2) Datsun Redi-GO: The Datsun GO is one of the most compact, easy driving car, powered with a 1.2-litre petrol engine and maximum mileage of 22.50 km/l. The initial cost of this car model is Rs 2.56 lakh in India.
3) Maruti Suzuki Alto 800: This 24.7 km/l fuel efficient, the light weighted small car is the most commonly used by the middle-class people because its price is Rs 2.56 lakh in India.
4) Maruti Suzuki Alto K10: This is a better-looking and more upmarket great version of the Alto 800 which comes with the fuel efficiency of 24.07km/l, 68 PS and 1.0 – litre engine. The initial cost of this car is 3.35 lakh in India.
5) Tata Tiago: The initial cost of this stylish and good looking entry level car is from Rs 3.35 lakh in India. Tata Tiago powered by a 1.2-litre engine, 85 PS and fuel efficiency of 23.84 km/l.
6) Maruti Suzuki Celerio: Maruti brought Celerio, priced from Rs 4.21lakh in India. The car equipped with 68 PS, 1.0-litre petrol engine, the fuel efficiency of 23.1 km/l three-cylinder motor.
7) Hyundai’s Eon: Hyundai’s Eon may not be the new face, but the 56 PS, 814cc motor engine, 8.0-lite version of the small hatch that claims to deliver 22.03 km/l ARAI certified is still one of the most demanded cars available in the market. Its prices start at Rs 3.30 lakh in India.
8) Maruti Suzuki Swift and Dzire: The new Dzire pairs Maruti’s frugal 84 PS, 1.2-litre petrol engine to a lightweight, making it the best fuel-efficient with 22 km/l ARAI certified petrol sedan on sale in India. With a competitive initial cost in the market of Rs 5.56 lakh, there is no surprise that it won big, compact sedan comparison shootout.
9) Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: It is a comfortable, well prepared and highly fuel-efficient vehicle powered by 105 PS, 1.5-litre petrol engine that claims a class-leading fuel economy of ARAI certified figure of 21.56km/l. It is priced between Rs 8.19 lakh and Rs 9.97 lakh.
10) Maruti Suzuki Baleno: This lightweight car comes with initial prices at Rs 5.38 lakh and powered by 84 PS, 1.2-litre engine, powerful fuel efficiency with ARAI certified figure of 21.4 km/l. While Baleno RS model comes with the 102 PS, 1.0-litre engine and an ARAI certified fuel efficiency figure of 21.1km/l.