Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is India’s largest selling car company. It has now come up with a new edition of the Alto 800, one of its biggest selling cars. The new Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Edition is launched during the festive season of the year. The Utsav comes with a number of cosmetic upgrades that increase the visual appeal of this bargain basement hatchback. It comes with a price tag of Rs. 3.55 lakh.
This new model is built upon the VXi trim. This means you will get all the features of the top-end trim along with the new features that are exclusive to the Utsav model. The new model is costlier and costs around Rs. 20,000 more than the regular variant.
Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Limited Edition Features
- The new Maruti Alto 800 Utsav limited edition gets a number of visual updates that assist the car have a better visual appeal as compared to a regular model.
- Front bumper gets chrome rub strips to protect it from slight scratches
- Chrome surrounds for fog lamps housings
- Red-yellow decals on the rear doors and the rear fenders
- Lower end of the boot and the tail lamps get chrome garnish
- Chrome-plated ORVM caps
- Rear parking sensors
- Steering wheel cover and red trim for the centre console
Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Limited Edition Price
|Price (ex-showroom, New Delhi)||Rs 3.54 lakh|
Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Limited Edition Specifications
|Length x Width x Height||3430 x 1490 x 1475 mm|
|Kerb Weight||720 kg|
|Wheel Type and Size||12 inch steel rims|
|Boot Space||177 L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||35 L|
|Engine Type/ Displacement||796 cc|
As expected, the specifications remain unchanged.
Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Limited Edition Mileage
Just like the specifications, the mileage figures also remain the same.
Maruti Alto 800 Utsav Limited Edition Warranty
|Warranty||2 years; 40,000 KMs|
Also read about Volkswagen Passat