Today, Jaguar Land Rover India has launched the diesel variant of its entry-level XE sedan, at an attractive starting price of ₹ 38.25 lakh.
Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said, “The XE has been a very successful model from the Jaguar family and with the Jaguar XE diesel, we are confident of further expanding our customer base in the country.”
The Jaguar line up in India include F-TYPE sports car available with starting prices of Rs. 1.26 crore and local manufactured XF sedan comes with a price tag of Rs. 47.7 lakh. It also eel XJ sedan in India, which is available at a starting price of Rs. 97.2 lakh.
There are 23 Jaguar dealerships across the country.
Jaguar XE Diesel Price:
Jaguar XE Diesel ₹ 38.25 lakh
Jaguar XE Diesel Engine:
The new diesel variant is powered by a 2.0 liter diesel engine that delivers a power output of 132 kW.
Jaguar XE Diesel Features:
An array of exciting features includes:
- The Jaguar Drive Control
- Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Torque Vectoring by Braking
- All Surface Progress ControlBMW X1 Petrol Variant Launched in India- Specifications and Price
- Meridian Sound System (380 W)
- Sliding Panoramic Sunroof
- 20.32 cm (8) Touch Screen with InControl Touch Infotainment System
Jaguar XE Diesel Variants:
MY17 Jaguar XE is available in three variants – Pure, Prestige and Portfolio.
Also Read BMW X1 Petrol Variant Launched in India