Ferrari has officially introduced new superfast variant 812 is a stunning and monstrous model in the series. This superfast car comes with a hefty price tag of ₹ 5.20 crore. The Ferrari 812 Superfast competes against the Lamborghini Aventador in the Indian car market.
Ferrari 812 its specification and features are:
1. It has a V12 Petrol Engine with 6496 cc engine displacement that produces a torque of 718 Nm@7000 rpm and generates power 788.52bhp@8500rpm.
2. The powerful engine comes mated to a custom-built Getrag 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
3. Its top speed is 340 kmph and it claims an average of 6.7 kmpl for the base V12 variant.
4. Consist of airbags at the driver, passenger and side front.
5. In safety matters, it comes up with an anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic stability program (ESP) and electronic brakeforce distribution.
6. It has a seating capacity of 2 people and a fuel capacity of 92 liters.