BMW India lately updated its model lineup. The German car manufacturer has added a new top class model to the BMW 7 Series India lineup called the M760i xDrive. With 610 HP under the hood, the M760Li is the most powerful BMW ever. Obviously, all this luxury and power come at a cost and the fact that 760Li is CBU doesn’t affects the price. The starting price of BMW M760Li xDrive is Rs. 2.27 crore.
BMW M760Li xDrive Price in India
|Variant||Ex-showroom Delhi Price|
|BMW M760Li xDrive||Rs. 2.27 Crore|
|BMW M760Li xDrive Model V12 Excellence||Rs. 2.37 Crore|
Mr. Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, “Presented by the BMW M GmbH, sixth generation of the exclusive luxury limousine is the most powerful BMW ever. The BMW M760Li xDrive stands for two important directions of our product strategy in India: the further expansion of our M portfolio and strengthening our presence in the upper end of the luxury car market. The BMW M760Li xDrive embodies everything M Performance cars are: dynamic and agile, with precise handling, enhanced performance, all coupled with outstanding comfort for the ultimate everyday usability.”
BMW M760Li xDrive India – Specifications
|Length x Width x Height||5219 x 1902 x 1481 mm|
|Wheel Type and Size||20” Alloys|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||78 litres|
|Engine Type/ Displacement||6.6 L TwinTurbo V12 Petrol|
|Top Speed||250 KMPH (limited)|
|Acceleration (0-100 km/h)||3.7 seconds|
|Transmission (Gearbox)||8-speed Automatic|
|Mileage||7.8 KMPL (claimed)|
BMW 7 Series M760Li India – Features
It is not possible to write all the features of the 7 Series. Here we are listing top ones that we found appealing.
- Gesture control: Identifies six pre-defined hand movements for control of a number of functions. This includes changing the camera angle, closing an information window, acknowledging check control messages, accepting or rejecting phone call, volume control and more.
- Remote control parking and BMW display key: You can park your BMW 7 Series into a tight parking space without sitting in the car. The smart key displays fuel level, mileage range, cabin temperature and displays service reminders.
- Auto Start-Stop, ECO PRO mode, Brake-Energy Regeneration
- Optional BMW Night Vision
- Air suspension
- Ambient air package
- Massage Seats
- BMW Laser Light
- Sky Lounge
- Wireless Charging
- BMW Touch Command System
Radar based driver assistance: Front Cross-Traffic Warning, Rear Collision Prevention, Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function, Lane Keeping Assistant with Active Side Collision and Steering and Lane Control Assistant.
BMW M760Li will be competing with
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG,
- Audi A8l W12 and
- The Maserati Quattroporte GTS.
Also Read BMW 330i Launched in India